With Decentralized Financing (DEFI) and the trading involved in Decentralized Exchanges (DEX) dominating the recent ERC-20 space, traders are dealing with not only the extreme volatility of crypto as a whole, but now also slow speed and extremely high ‘Gas’ (transaction fees) on the exchanges themselves. Fast price locking is therefore not feasible with high frequency traders, which is an issue DCTDAO and the DEX development aims to solve.
Moreover, the cryptospace has been plagued by security concerns with a growing number of hacks that have occurred in the past few years. The 2021 Cream Finance worth over $20milion USD shows the incredible volumes involved in these losses.
Hackers have been raking in millions of dollars worth of crypto taken out from unsuspecting users who trusted their funds on various DEX and DeFi providers, promising secure peer to peer trading. Hence, knowing that hackers have considerably more powerful tools at their disposal to disrupt trading platforms has created anxiety in the industry.
DCTDAO is a revolutionary new platform, leveraging DECENT’s fast, scalable and cost effective DCore Blockchain, it’s big partnerships as well as a strong community with a new connectivity platform that aims to bridge the benefits of DCore with an interconnected system for traders. For crypto backers and traders, they can enjoy fast trading with Multi-Wrapped tokens as well as having the ultimate security with a Quantum Proof upgrade to DCore. In addition para-chain technologies using Polkadot as a basis for the main trading DEX as well as the Moonbeam cross-chain protocol will be implemented.
By developing a new governance token on DeFI, owners of the DCTDAO token (DCTD) are able to vote and get involved with development, as well as enjoy rewards with an exciting, interconnected Blockchain project launching in 2021.
The fundamental setup of DCTDAO is as follows:
- DCore will be upgraded with new API’s and tech to make it interoperable with any Blockchain including at first Polkadot and Moonbeam (once code becomes available sometime in June, 2021). ERC-20 will act as the first MVP (Open-source code is currently published on GitHub and the DCTDAO website).
- DCTDAO cross-chain development and governance token: DCTD deployment.
- DCore will be fully upgraded with Quantum Security, developed and implemented by some of the largest European / North American Cyber Security firms in the space. DCore will enjoy the benefits of a future-proofed platform for the ultimate in trading and DAPP security.
- DCTDAO DAPP Platform includes:
- Wrapped DCT (old original token) for ERC-20 and Polkadot Moonbeam trading.
- DEX Deployment for DCTD exchanges to further create interoperability.
- Developer voting platform by community of DCTD holders for the next generation of application development.
- Further wrapped DCT bridges beyond Polkadot and Moonbeam i.e., BTC, etc will be deployed.
- DCore DCT token will be fully removed from centralized exchanges (process currently happening) and a wrapped token called WDCT will be developed and made available for a fully decentralized cross trading, allowing Polkadot, Moonbeam, ERC-20 tokens to be traded back and forth with extremely minimal fees and fast speeds.
- DCore will remain as the core of DECENT running the DPoS based DAPPS in a fast, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- DCTD will act as a trading pair for WDCT on multiple DEX.
- DCTD will be rewarded to voters via smart contracts for new staking rewards options.
- WDCT is only the beginning with a full set of connectivity for multi-blockchain setup in the works all built and funded by DCTD.
Built with Pride by DECENT
Backed by some of the biggest minds in the Blockchain Industry, including one of the DLT pioneers; DECENT, DCTDAO is poised to revolutionise trading in an ever more expensive, slow and unsafe crypto trading environment. Founded in 2015, DECENT is one of the first global SaaS blockchain companies, with a proprietary blockchain protocol named DCore. Developed for a wide range of use cases, DCore is particularly suited for payments, content distribution, logistics in addition to decentralized financing.
The story of DECENT originated when the Founder, Matej Michalko, recognized the unfair conditions content creators had to endure to have their works published and made available to the general public. Intermediaries generally charge up to 70% of the artists’ revenue for distribution costs. Blockchain’s traceable and decentralized architecture enabled Matej and his team to develop a safe, transparent and fair solution for content creators to publish their work, and DCore was born.
Matej Michalko, CEO and Founder of DECENT, is a blockchain industry pioneer with more than nine years of decentralized development and cryptocurrency leadership. He founded DCTDAO, and organized China’s first international Bitcoin Conference. As a blockchain advocate, he hosted, spoke and led many conferences, such as BitcoinExpo 2013, BTC2B, BitcoinExpo 2014, BitcoinExpo 2015 and more.
For more information about DECENT, please visit https://decent.ch
Leveraging Quantum security, the speed and reliability of DCore, flexibility of Polkadot and interconnectivity with Ethereum and many more, DCTDAO opens up a whole new world of possibilities for traders, developers, enthusiasts, builders and all of the DCTD token holders.
Wish to know more about DCTDAO?
Follow our development at :
Website : dctdao.org
Twitter : twitter.com/dctdao
Medium : medium.com/@dctdao
Telegram : t.me/dctdao
Telegram ANN : t.me/dctdaoAnnouncement
Github : https://github.com/dctdao