Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020
NexChange is delighted to present Hong Kong Blockchain Week taking place on 17-19 November 2020. It will connect the world to enjoy an amazing virtual experience that is safe and convenient. The premier blockchain industry event will be hosted online and bring together governments, industry leaders, academics and innovators, and aid collaboration on both regional and international level.
The largest blockchain virtual event in Hong Kong will see the global blockchain community converge to discuss the latest developments and insights into the evolving, real-world applications of blockchain technology in finance, investment, enterprise, socially important projects and global payment industry.
The anchor event for the week – Block O2O Virtual Global Summit will be hosted on 18 November 2020. The conference and exhibition will provide a virtual event platform for both attendees and participants, with high-profile digitally based interaction.
Hong Kong Blockchain Week delivers specialist content and expert discussions directly from industry leaders who are building the future of blockchain technology and digital assets. Professionals from all parts of the ecosystem, including investors, government, start-ups and enterprise come together for deep learning, robust discussions and high-impact networking. The inaugural Hong Kong Blockchain Week in 2019 was a resounding success with over 3,000 participants attending events all week. From hackathons and investor dinners to the core conferences and exhibitions, Hong Kong Blockchain Week cemented Hong Kong’s position as a global business and technology leader for blockchain players. Investors, start-ups, corporate players and technological leaders joined policymakers, regulators, and developers from over 50 countries to advance the development and adoption of blockchain.
- Revix | One-Click Diversified Crypto Investing November 26, 2020Revix, who received investment backing from Johannesburg Stock Exchange-listed Sabvest, enables everyday people to invest in passively managed diversified crypto Bundles that track the broader crypto market or a specific sector within the space. Think S&P500 for crypto without the fund structure. They offer three crypto Bundles which achieve a similar outcome to that of […]
- Sankalp Shangari, CEO Algobitz: «Most of the banks have been left behind» November 11, 2020NexChange Interview Series continues with Olga Yaroshevsky speaking to Sankalp Shangari, ex-investment banker, and now tech entrepreneur, fintech pioneer and CEO of Algobitz. He has extensive experience in traditional financial industry having worked at JP Morgan and Deutsche Bank. He has also been a serial entrepreneur over the last 7 years, also being engaged in […]
- 2020 CUHK Conference on Financial Technology 02 Nov: How FinTech Transforms Organizations – Theory & Practice October 23, 2020This conference is in the 4th Fintech Education Series, which aims to promote financial technology education in town. This event is part of the core agenda of the HK FinTech Week 2020, Asia’s most anticipated international financial technology event, looking to bring together more than 25,000 executives, entrepreneurs, investors, regulators, and academics from 70+ economies. […]
- Sam Lee, founder and CEO of Coinstreet Partners: «When regulators see better governance in the tokenised asset space they might consider opening up to retail investors» October 19, 2020Continuing NexChange Interview Series with Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 pre-event coverage, NexChange’s Olga Yaroshevsky sits down with Sam Lee, founder and CEO of Coinstreet Partners. In addition to being one of the most renowned proponents of «tokenised economy» and asset tokenisation in the whole blockchain and fintech industry, Coinstreet also enjoys a status of […]
- Coinstreet Partners’ Collaboration with UNLOCK – the First and Only Blockchain Media Platform in the MENA Region October 14, 2020Global Online Investor Roadshow (GOIR) is the next generation, institutional scale, online private placement platform for private equity, alternative investment, and digital asset opportunities. It is the biggest online investor roadshow of its kind, with the deepest reach and broadest coverage, spanning thirty (30) countries in fifteen (15) languages. By invitation only, the next GOIR […]
- Blockchain VS COVID: tracking vaccinations October 12, 2020As the world is struggling with the second wave of the deadly coronavirus the World Health Organization is adopting a blockchain-based solution to keep track of anti-COVID vaccination.The global health regulator is signing a pact with Estonia, claiming to be the most digitised country in the European Union with its successful digital ID system, electronic […]
- TADS AWARDS — The World’s First Annual International Awards for Tokenized Assets & Digitized Securities Launched in Hong Kong October 6, 2020HONG KONG, Sept. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — TADS AWARDS (which stands for “Tokenized Assets & Digitized Securities Awards”) is the world’s first annual international award for the asset tokenization and digital securities sectors. It celebrates these industries by recognizing and honoring significant contributions and distinguished achievements worldwide. Hosted annually, TADS Awards gathers together individuals and businesses […]
- NexChange Interview Series: John Probandt, BFD Inc. September 28, 2020“Sometimes it takes a big corporation two years to audit their books, with blockchain and modern technologies there’s no excuse like that anymore.” The interview opens up a special edition of NexChange Interview Series ahead of the virtual Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020. This time NexChange’s Head of Content Olga Yaroshevsky sits down with John […]
- Nutrition company is combating diabetes and improving health with technology September 28, 2020With 30% of the world’s population being obese or overweight, and 12% of the population in China suffering from diabetes, the industry needs not just an instant solution for such problems. Long-term weight management is the key: the new star of the wellness industry, BFD Inc, aims at making the world healthier with the help […]
- Hong Kong Fintech Race: Alibaba prepares a record IPO, SC launches Mox September 28, 2020Rise of the fintech industry in Hong Kong is not just a talk of the town, it’s an ongoing operation with rather high stakes and high speeds. This week, reports came with breaking news that Ant Group, the financial arm of Jack Ma’s e-com giant Alibaba, is eyeing what could become the biggest IPO in history: […]