Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020
NexChange is delighted to present Hong Kong Blockchain Week taking place on 17-19 November 2020. It will connect the world to enjoy an amazing virtual experience that is safe and convenient. The premier blockchain industry event will be hosted online and bring together governments, industry leaders, academics and innovators, and aid collaboration on both regional and international level.
The largest blockchain virtual event in Hong Kong will see the global blockchain community converge to discuss the latest developments and insights into the evolving, real-world applications of blockchain technology in finance, investment, enterprise, socially important projects and global payment industry.
The anchor event for the week – Block O2O Virtual Global Summit will be hosted on 18 November 2020. The conference and exhibition will provide a virtual event platform for both attendees and participants, with high-profile digitally based interaction.
Hong Kong Blockchain Week delivers specialist content and expert discussions directly from industry leaders who are building the future of blockchain technology and digital assets. Professionals from all parts of the ecosystem, including investors, government, start-ups and enterprise come together for deep learning, robust discussions and high-impact networking. The inaugural Hong Kong Blockchain Week in 2019 was a resounding success with over 3,000 participants attending events all week. From hackathons and investor dinners to the core conferences and exhibitions, Hong Kong Blockchain Week cemented Hong Kong’s position as a global business and technology leader for blockchain players. Investors, start-ups, corporate players and technological leaders joined policymakers, regulators, and developers from over 50 countries to advance the development and adoption of blockchain.
- Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 Goes Virtual to Feature International Leaders of Finance and Tech September 21, 2020With support from the Hong Kong community, industry leaders from across the world will converge at the largest virtual event for business, regulators, and technology. The 2nd Annual Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 hosted by The NexChange Group will be held between the 17th and 19th of November 2020. The core event of the week is the […]
- CDBC Craze: More Countries and Tech Giants Adopting Digital Currencies September 15, 2020A digital reality is getting closer, and central banks are on the cutting edge of adopting new technologies. The post CDBC Craze: More Countries and Tech Giants Adopting Digital Currencies appeared first on NexChangeNOW.
- Hong Kong’s Greater Bay Area: A Test Ground for Digital Yuan August 31, 2020While there is still no specific time table of official road map for the DC/EP project, it has become obvious where the world-leading CBDC initiative will be tested for at least a dry run: the Greater Bay Area. He Xiaojun, director of the Local Financial Supervision Administration Bureau of Guangdong Province, revealed some details to Southern Daily newspaper: […]
- “Liquidity will unlock the full potential of digital assets” August 17, 2020Liquidity is the missing piece in the digital asset ecosystem! Recently, the term “tokenization” has become the buzz word in the alternative world of technology-savvy finance. This involves the creation of digital assets, which are transferred to a blockchain. The possibilities are inconceivable when everything that represents value receives a digital representation and becomes accessible to all […]
- Chintai to Enter MAS FinTech Sandbox July 31, 2020Chintai is a Singapore based blockchain technology company that services compliance enabled issuance and secondary trading for tokenized securities and other digital assets. The post Chintai to Enter MAS FinTech Sandbox appeared first on NexChangeNOW.
- Crypto Regulation Experts Agree Education Needs to Happen at the Regulator Level July 31, 2020"Trust is another big issue in STO adoption. Regulators think that the best way of protecting investors is to stop them from investing." The post Crypto Regulation Experts Agree Education Needs to Happen at the Regulator Level appeared first on NexChangeNOW.
- Global Online Investor Roadshow (GOIR) Expands to China and Europe with Strategic Partnership with ZCapital and Innovo Capital July 10, 2020[July 2020 @ Singapore Blockchain Week] – Coinstreet Partners, an award-winning AI-powered global decentralized investment banking group and organizer of Global Online Investor Roadshow (“GOIR”), jointly announced a new strategic partnership with ZCapital Co. Ltd., a Shenzhen-based investment firm with a vast network industry, associations, and private sectors, and Innovo Capital, a London-based investment advisory […]
- NexChangeNOW Briefing – Monday July 06, 2020 July 6, 2020Huawei has clear conditions to meet for Britain to continue to allow its involvement in the development of 5G telecoms infrastructure, Britain’s health minister said on Sunday, after a report that the firm would be banned from the project. The post NexChangeNOW Briefing – Monday July 06, 2020 appeared first on NexChangeNOW.
- NexChangeNOW Briefing – Monday June 29, 2020 June 29, 2020Wirecard filed for insolvency after it emerged that almost €2bn of cash on the company’s books didn’t actually exist. Millions of customers of those banking and payment services have seen their accounts and bank cards suspended, leaving them unable to withdraw money or access salaries paid into those accounts in some instances. The post NexChangeNOW […]
- NexChangeNOW Briefing – Monday June 22, 2020 June 22, 2020Akon City, a “futuristic cryptocurrency themed city” founded by famous singer Akon, is ready to begin construction, with a plan to use the akoin cryptocurrency exclusively. The post NexChangeNOW Briefing – Monday June 22, 2020 appeared first on NexChangeNOW.